I am currently pursuing a PhD in Computer Science / Human-Computer Interaction at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria with the working title “Investigating User Interfaces for Productive and Safe Office Work in Conditionally Automated Vehicles”. My employment is at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI) in the project “MenschINBewegung”, where I build-up a human factors driving simulator lab in a trailer. Here, we also investigate the acceptance of automated driving, specifically considering the various levels of automation and their limitations.
- since 2016: Research Assistant at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2013 – 2018: Technical Assistant at Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Dr. Josef Schartmüller
- 2014: Internship Android Developer at Runtastic GmbH
- Since 2018: Doctorate degree in Engineering Sciences, Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
- 2012 – 2017: Bachelor’s & Master’s degree Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria.