I recently finished my PhD project in Computer Science / Human-Computer Interaction at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria with the title “Towards a Mobile Office – User Interfaces for Safety and Productivity in Conditionally Automated Vehicles”. My last employment was at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI) in the project “MenschINBewegung”, where I built a human factors driving simulator lab in a trailer. Here, we also investigated the acceptance of automated driving, specifically considering the various levels of automation and their limitations. Since March 2022, I am part of the sendance team, where we bring the sendance-grid technology to professionals and users. The soft, permeable and stretchable sensor grid allows to detect pressure points in orthoses, sports equipment, etc. early and thereby enables to continuously adapt, individualize, and optimize them.
- 2022 – ongoing: Head of UX Development at sendance GmbH in cooperation with LIT SoMaP at Johannes Kepler University, Linz
- 2017 – 2021: Researcher and Teaching Assistant at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2016 – 2017: Research Assistant at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2013 – 2018: Technical Assistant at Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Dr. Josef Schartmüller
- 2014: Internship Android Developer at Runtastic GmbH
- 2018 – Jan. 2022: Doctorate degree in Engineering Sciences, Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
- 2012 – 2017: Bachelor’s & Master’s degree Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria.
Find more details on my LinkedIn Profile.