I am currently in the final stages of pursuing a PhD in Computer Science / Human-Computer Interaction at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz, Austria with the title “Towards a Mobile Office – User Interfaces for Safety and Productivity in Conditionally Automated Vehicles”. My last employment was at the Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt (THI) in the project “MenschINBewegung”, where I built a human factors driving simulator lab in a trailer. Here, we also investigated the acceptance of automated driving, specifically considering the various levels of automation and their limitations. Currently, I am looking for a new challenge in the Upper Austrian area in or around Linz.
- 2017 – 2021: Researcher and Teaching Assistant at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2016 – 2017: Research Assistant at Technische Hochschule Ingolstadt
- 2013 – 2018: Technical Assistant at Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Dr. Josef Schartmüller
- 2014: Internship Android Developer at Runtastic GmbH
- 2018 – Jan. 2022: Doctorate degree in Engineering Sciences, Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria
- 2012 – 2017: Bachelor’s & Master’s degree Computer Science at Johannes Kepler University, Linz, Austria.
Find more details on my LinkedIn Profile.